And finally, we tackle the big dog of the whites: Chardonnay. So many styles, so little time. MC Ice steps in while Rick is on summer break!
Here are the show notes...
- Some fun facts about the Chardonnay grape (the real dorky stuff and some surprising things about how boring the grape is on its own...)
- Typical profiles of the Old World v. New World Styles
- Major (and not so major) growing regions in the Old World: Burgundy, Champagne, Northern Italy, Austria, Germany, Eastern Europe
- Major growing regions in the New World: South America, South Africa, Australia, California
- A word on food and Chardonnay pairing...
Like this? Then, tell the world:
Dig the podcast? Please review us on iTunes and we'll give you a shout out!
Sponsored by the free Hello Vino app (wine recommendations on the iPhone or Android)