Have you ever stared blankly at a wine label and wondered what the wine was in the bottle? Elizabeth and Rick take you through an easy-to-understand approach to reading a wine label when making your next purchase.
- Shout-Outs -Awesome reviews on iTunes, posts on the Facebook page, comments on the blog, and replies on Twitter
- Main Topic - How to Read a Wine Label
- A cameo from Ellie the dog
- Information on the Label:
- Alcohol Content
- Country of Origin
- Regions & Appellations
- "New World" Wine Labels (U.S., Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, etc.)
- European Wine Labels & How to Decipher Them
- German Wine Labels (Always a Challenge)
- How a Wine Label Reads Like a Beauty Product
- Back Labels: Beware of the B.S.
- Coming Soon - The Q&A Show: Ask your questions on Facebook or the blog
Send us questions, comments, and some love on Twitter @NormalWine
Drop a comment on the Wine for Normal People blog
Dig the podcast? Please review us on iTunes and we'll give you a shout out!
Sponsored by the free Hello Vino app (wine recommendations on the iPhone or Android)