Jun 30th, 2011 by winefornormalpeople
Need some wine recommendations for your 4th of July and Summer outings? Elizabeth and Rick suggest some red, white, and rose wines along with some food pairings and gift ideas.
- A new, shorter intro to get right into the good stuff
- Main Topic - Wines for 4th of July festivities and other Summer sippers
- Red Wines - Pairing suggestions for grilled foods, light reds for sipping, and which red wines to bring as gifts
- White Wines - Refreshing choices for the Summer heat, some food pairing ideas, and which white wines would go over well at a party
- Rosé Wines - Not all are created equal... We provide some tips on picking the best rosé wines
- Grape of the Week - Grenache (or Garnacha): The flavor profiles and a little history on the grape
Have you tried a Grenache/Garnacha? If so, join the conversation on the Facebook page
Send us questions, comments, and some love on Twitter @NormalWine
Drop a comment on the Wine for Normal People blog
Dig the podcast? Please review us on iTunes and we'll give you a shout out!
Sponsored by the free Hello Vino mobile app (it gives you wine recommendations)
I buy MUSIGNY VIEILLES VIGNES 1952 last month for for the 4th of July but I’m looking for some wine for the Summer outings. I’m lucky to find your post regarding this matter. Thanks for sharing this some wine recommendations.
I read so many poorly written articles with dull content on this topic that I was pleasantly surprised by yours. It’s great to know there’s at least one writer that writes interesting and unique material.