Feb 4th, 2011 by winefornormalpeople
So, you just bought an incredibly expensive bottle of wine. Do you let it age, or drink it now? Elizabeth and Rick help explain what characteristics allow for a wine to be aged, the ideal storage conditions, and name some wines that will age well.
- Shout-outs - iTunes reviewers and comments on the blog
- News - Wine "Flash Sale" sites and which are best
- Aging wine - Which wines can age, how to age them, and for how long?
- Should you age wine, or should you drink when you're thirsty?
- Grape of the Week: Zinfandel (and its unique origin)
- Flavor profiles for Zinfandel - both red and white zin (ok, pink)
- Next week - Wine terminology and definitions (understanding the snobs)
Sponsored by the free Hello Vino mobile app (iPhone & Android)
More at the Wine for Normal People blog
I recently discovered you podcast and I think it is excellent. I have a little wine knowledge and always want to learn more. Thank you very much!
Hi Wendy, thanks for the kind words!
We’re psyched that you find our podcast useful (and hopefully fun, too!). Would you please consider sharing our podcast with your friends? You can click this link to share ‘Wine for Normal People’ with your friends on Facebook: