Elizabeth and Rick discuss some confusing wine terminology and set the record straight.
- A new podcast! What's it all about?
- Which term is correct? Varietal or variety (of wine)
- It's all about the grapes
- Naming conventions for wines across the world
- Difference between New World and Old World wines
- Blending wines and grape characteristics
- Making fun of confusing wine pronunciations
- It's mer-a-TIJ not mer-a-TAHJ
Sponsored by the free Hello Vino mobile app (iPhone & Android)
More at the Wine for Normal People blog